All cities and towns have permit bylaws. They can be found online by searching for a town, and their sign bylaws. Generally, for any new sign a permit is required if it is outdoors. Whether it’s a ground sign, pylon sign, or storefront sign a permit is required. The city will want to know how it is attached, and we can produce sign sketches and engineered stamped drawing for approval. Window graphics are different and vary by city. Permits usually take 2 – 4 weeks to obtain and can cost $200 – $400 and up. We recommend getting permits when required, as you can be asked to take the sign down, and fined without one. You can get your own permit, or we can get it for you. In order to get a sign permit, the following information is required: